That’s right. I’m looking for the next round of guest bloggers for Life as a Publisher. If this is about my life, why am I bringing all these other people here? Simple. Everything in the world is part of my life and also because it’s my Blog and I can.
Here is what I would like to see on the blog:
- Monday: Trash Talk (This is where we can all say exactly how we feel. If you’ve got a rant, tell us about it. Books, writing, mean people in bookstore lines, whatever, get it off your chest.)
- Tuesday: Library Spotlights (I would love to have people (authors, readers, patrons) send posts on their favorite libraries. Librarians, this is yoru chance to get your library in the limelight!)
- Wednesday: Topics for Writers (this would include anything that would interest writers or authors from craft to marketing)
- Thursday: Bookstore Spotlights (This is where I would like to have posts on your favorite bookstores. If possible, please send pictures. Booksellers, feel free to spotlight your OWN store.)
- Friday: New Book Releases (if you have a new book out, this is the day to announce it here.)
- Saturday: Karen’s Kwips (I’ll post on these days.)
- Sunday: Karen’s Kwips (I’ll post on these days.)
Signing up to be a guest blogger here is easy. A few simple steps.
- Check the schedule in the sidebar to make sure your date is not already taken.
- Send an email (email@example.com) that includes your Name, e-mail address, and the date you want to appear. Please make sure your topic works with the scheduled topic. Please place “GUEST BLOGGER REQUEST” in the subject line).
- Send me your articles/posts. These should be 250-300 words. I like to keep things short. Please try and get them to me at last 10 days in advance. I am slow enough on my own.
When you send your post, they should be as attachments. The email should include:
- The post.
- A photo of you and/or your book cover or something relating to what you are talking about. If you don’t include your choice of photos, you are bound to accept my choice of images.
- A list of any links you want included. Also include your social networking urls (please visit tinurl.com before inserting those 457 character urls.)
See, how easy is that? Now tell all your friends. Bring it on!
Emails should go to firstname.lastname@example.org