I have been reading eBooks for over a decade now and I will never give them up. As a publisher, I have had to try and learn everything there is to know about every aspect of the electronic book industry and I am failing horribly. Okay, not so much failing, as finding it impossible to keep up.
Every day someone comes to me and asks me to explain eBooks and eBook readers to them. I am fine with the eBook part, but my experience with the eReaders is very limited. I would like to ask you all to tell us about your experiences with your eBook reader.
1. What eBook reader(s) do you own or have you owned?
2. What factors played the key roles in your purchase decision?
3. What is your favorite eBook reader?
4. Please tell us 3 things you love about your favorite eBook reader.
5. Please tell us 3 things you hate about your least favorite eBook reader.
Your answers are greatly appreciated. There are so many people out there who want to know what “real” people think.
Want a FREE copy of my latest romance, Lost and Found? First ten people who comment on this post and *send me an email with their address will get a FREE download.
*Make sure you send me an email, it is those emails that get you counted after you comment.