1. I weigh 240 lbs.
2. How the hell do they think I can get down on the floor and twist like a frickin’ slinky?
3. Running in place with high knee kicks? Really? Bend forward and touch my nose to my knees? You’ve got to be kidding!
4. The marketing for weight loss geared toward the obese is shameful and insulting. What the hell is the fascination with having a bubble butt. And back in my day having a bubble butt was a very bad thing.
5. Why don’t trainers and fitness “experts” come up with more than six exercises that obese people can do until they lose enough weight and/or inches to be able to get up and down of the floor without pulling every muscle in their damn bodies?
6. Do the advertisers really believe that all of us fat people are inspired by the pictures of all those anorexic looking women with boobs way to big for their bodies?